WHAT IS HEIQ VIROBLOCK?
Premier Clothing Ltd and HeiQ have been working on a product development project for a range of special edition workwear for our customers and are proud to bring this collection to market.
WHO ARE HEIQ?
HeiQ are a Swiss textile technology company and they've recently launched HeiQ Viroblock, an advanced textile technology that protects fabrics against contamination by microbes and germs.
WHY HEIQ VIROBLOCK?
The HeiQ Viroblock technology has been tested effective against SARS-CoV-2* (virus causing COVID-19) in independent third party institutes of virology. With the aim to provide a hygienic range of workwear, Premier adopts HeiQ Viroblock for these special edition products so they are protected from microbial spoilage.
WATCH AND LEARN MORE
HEIQ VIROBLOCK HEADLINES
• Advanced silver and vesicle technology that inhibits growth and persistence of bacteria, microbes and germs on the fabric surface.
• Certified as safe and sustainable as all ingredients are bio-based and recycled.
• Hypoallergenic, providing a self-sanitizing and germ resistant surface.
• Non-toxic and does not irritate the skin.
• EU REACH and OEKOTEX® Certified.
To view the range of Premier products that are treated with HeiQ Viroblock, please click here.
Learn more about HeiQ Viroblock by visiting, www.heiq.com/heiq-viroblock-eu/
*M.J. (2020) Report on Viral Stability and Persistence of SARS-CoV-2 on Treated Material. Doherty Institute for Infection
and Immunity, Australia.